Thursday, January 9, 2014

Master Mind

This is pretty much my dream bedroom.


image via Pottery Barn
Do you hear the angels singing like I do?  So neutral and cozy!  I have a decent start on setting the tone in our master.  We have a distressed black media armoire (similar to this) and we purchased the Pottery Barn Silk Grommet Curtains in Brownstone (they are already hung and in place).  Now all we need is a fabulous bed, nightstands (I'm completely obsessed with pull-out trays) and some great accessories to make the room feel done and tasteful.  Shop my dream room inspired pieces below!




Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. inspirational :)

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope I can get my room to look half as good as that Pottery Barn pic. :-)

      Delete